- Anti gun sales policy
- Predator Tactical Blog
- Shooting Team
- Charities We Support
- Favorite Companies
- Fight for Freedom!
- Firearm Sales Restrictions
- Government Services
- Matt Burkett's Bio
- Gift Certificate Balance
- Gift Certificates
- Terms and Conditions
- Training Information
- Sponsored Matches
- Contact Us
Practical Shooting Class D-M class
Focus can be IPSC and/or IDPA
On a two day class format, I handle all of my own expenses if the class is full. (12 Shooters) Cost $495 per person*
One day classes can be organized for the day before or after a match and then I will shoot the match with the students from the class. Cost $255 per person*.
*Students are responsible for any range fees, food, etc.
Subjects that may be covered include:
• Current Skills Evaluation
• Equipment choice and set-up
• Ammunition reloading for competition
• Shooting Platform
• Target acquisition and transition
• Sights - types and usage
• Draw - all types including awkward positions
• Reloads - from belt and off tables
• Strong and weak hand draws and shooting
• Trigger control
• Group shooting
• Shooting positions
• Movement - into and out positions
• Shooting on the move
• Developing a mental game
• Handling match nerves and pressure
• Goal setting
• Drills for live/dry fire practice
• Setting up a training regimen
• Skills Test at end of class
Advanced IPSC Shooting High A class/M/GM only
• 8 minimum - Two days - 1500 rounds Per Person
• Performance review
• Basic Skills review
• Mental Game - Advanced techniques
• Shooting on the move - Advanced techniques
• Training for performance
• Match and Season Planning and Budgeting
Individual or Private Training
• Available at your location or in Phoenix, Arizona
• Rates are customized for the location and type of class, please contact for details.
Special Individual Intensive Shooting Program available:
• $2000 per day private training in Phoenix.
• Gun and Gear rental is available at $200 per day, per person
• Ammo can be purchased on-site: (per 1K rounds) 9mm $200, 40S&W $250 and 45ACP $300
• Need 2000+ rounds
• Custom training program built around your shooting
• Includes all mattburkett.com training materials. DVD's, books, etc.
• Outdoor or indoor range, minimum one bay 15 yards wide and 20-25 yards deep
• 10-15 - portable target stands for paper IPSC targets
• IPSC or IDPA targets
• White and brown pasters
• Staple guns and staples
• 3 - Bianchi barricades, 6 High 2 Wide
• 5 - 3 X 3 shooting boxes
• 5 pepper poppers (if possible)
• 2 fixed (non-falling) steel rectangles (24"X24") or steel IPSC targets
• Paint for steel targets
• 2 plastic or metal 55 gal drums
• Classroom if possible
• Shaded area
All private classes must have a 50% deposit at time of date commitment.
All group classes require payment upfront to confirm slot in class.
Class date may be moved with a 30 day notice without any surcharges.
In the event of an act of war or terrorism, unavailability of air travel due to terrorism, or any other occurence that causes the postponement of the course, a credit voucher will be issued equal to the course fee. These events are not in anyone's control, but we will do everything in our power to insure the class goes on as scheduled. This type of voucher shall not have an expiration date.
Our policies with regards to Refunds and Cancellation by attendees depend on how far in advance we are notified of the cancellation prior to the first day of the course.
Our policies are as follows:
• A full refund minus a $50.00 transaction fee will be issued if notice is given thirty (30) business days before the course.
• A fifty percent refund (50%) minus a $50.00 transaction fee will be issued if notice given less than thirty (30) business days before the course.
• No refund will be given if notice is made less than fifteen (15) business days before the course.
NOTE: These policies are in place to protect our interests. If there is a personal emergency, please call us. We will do everything we can to work with you and facilitate your attendance in our training.
Confirmation of registration is limited to a first come basis. Once our course maximums have been reached no further students can be admitted and course fees and deposits will be returned.
Late Registrations are accepted - Students who are not pre-registered, but pay on the first day of class will be required.